Friday, February 6, 2009

Finished

It's finished. I wish I could tell you what "it" is, but I can't just yet. That's another month away. For now though, let it suffice that it has been in the works for quite a long time, long before I actually began working on it, before I even knew what it was. It had been working on and in me for years, just waiting for me to finally get to the place where I could recognize it for what it is, as well as understand that it's time had come. Or maybe my time had come. Either way, it was time for it.

These past few years have heavily influenced the beginning and completion of it, but I realize now that my whole life has been helping to form this time and this project. You know how you have that small, hidden space down inside that says maybe, just maybe I could someday do this thing or that thing, but there's also that other space in you, maybe not as hidden or small that keeps wanting to tell you all you will never do. This time, the small space won.

Here's to hoping yours does too.

1 comment:

Gdchsr22 said...

Savor the victory, and let the small space grow. Well done!