Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rest

Not much to say tonight, mainly 'cause I'm exhausted. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind for sure. Some very high highs, and some very deep lows, with the requisite amount of ridiculous thrown in from some people who have no idea who I am, but are convinced that they do. I think it's all sort of piled up on me, and I've found myself the last few days sort of waiting for someone to tell me I can take an extended time-out. I've needed that time-out for a few years now, and I've been waiting almost as long for someone to insist I take it. Maybe I've been waiting on no one else but myself.

Anyway, I guess all I'm saying is that I'm tired, tired to the bone.

Rest. It sounds so nice. I think I remember what it's like. I hope to remember it again soon.

No comments: